Wednesday, September 16, 2009

One Red Shoe

This is the cute shoe I found under the bed in the guest room yesterday when I was pulling out my old blocking board in order to store my new blocking squares and wires from Knit Picks there. When I pulled out the board, this single shoe was on it.

I checked with younger daughter, and the shoe is hers. She said she had wondered where they had gone. If she can find the other shoe, I will mail this one to her.

She moved to LA three,THREE, years ago this month. What finding this shoe yesterday says about my cleaning prowess I don't know.

I'm not going to think about it.

3 comments:

Sigrun said...

Don't feel bad. If I were doing the housework well, there would be a lot of other good stuff not happening. I say, there's always winter for the housework.

Sigrun said...

Oops, I just remembered: at our house winter is for renovating--sorry, housework, you'll just have to wait again.

Mary Ellen said...

I prefer to think that it says something about your daughter - after all, she's the one who couldn't find the shoe in the first place!

It also reminds me that I need new shoes for work...