Sunday, August 19, 2018

Stereotype, that's my blog!


Apparently.



Because it's mostly about knitting i.e. "Stories about crap somebody cooked, knitted, or sewed."  

Well, sorry about that. That's all I got.


Onward:

I am currently playing yarn chicken with this hat:




Absolutely everything I have read on Ravelry about this hat assures me that I will not run out of yarn, and my digital scale tells me that I have enough, but I am really, really not so sure.  

This is the designer's photo of the finished hat:


I love it and I hope I have enough yarn because if I don't, I have to mail order more yarn, and WAIT for it to arrive, and as my family can tell you, I am an immediate gratification kind of gal.  If I do have enough yarn, the hat will be finished TODAY and that's my kind of timing.  However, this .8 oz of yarn is all I have left.




So if I've run out of yarn, maybe my next post will be about crap I've cooked because my poor Instant Pot is feeling neglected.  

  

1 comment:

Sallyknit said...

Did you make it?