Sunday, July 17, 2011

What Fresh Hell is This?

Baxter asked, when on Wednesday younger daughter arrived from LA. He had already spent a week running away from one normal sized person and four small people. And now there was one more.


It was a tough time for Baxter until he discovered the benefits of extra people. Especially the small ones.

Toys to investigate. Bags to knock over and crawl into.

Soft places to sleep.


Suitcases to crawl into.

Lots of STUFF everywhere!



What more could he ask for?

New beverages to stick his paw in to test-taste.

And yesterday, after I went all through the house, looking under beds and in closets calling for him, when I went into the tv/knitting room, there he was, on top of his cat condo, ignoring my calls. "What? I'm watching Diary of a Wimpy Kid with my peeps. Don't let the door hit you on the way out. Scram."


I think he has adjusted to all of this, and will miss all these small people when they leave.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Watch out when they are gone - his mischief may move up a notch!