Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Stash

This is my stash. My entire stash. For those non-knitters out there, I am not even bragging. This is a SMALL stash, nothing compared to some knitters I could name (but I won't, because I'm nice--nice and jealous, that is).

Mine doesn't even take up the entire surface of this queen size bed, and some of the yarn doesn't count as stash because it's leftovers from projects or it's sock yarn, which never counts as stash. Who says? Me? I? Knittergran says.

I pulled all of this out because I've seen a couple of moths lately and I don't know where they came from. I read Yarn Harlot's blog post about "tossing" her stash, and decided I should do the same.I haven't come across any evidence of moth activity, so they must be coming from finished projects or store bought wool clothing.

Drat.

So I still have the problem of moths, just no solution.

Time for denial.

What moths?


2 comments:

hokgardner said...

I'm afraid to pile my stash in one place. I think it would be bigger.

Susan said...

Moths! Never thought of that enemy of knitters...hope you find the source.