Friday, November 27, 2015

It's Christmas Shopping Time!

so says all the advertising on television. And especially today, Black Friday, but yet, here I sit, at home. Because I'm not crazy; no shopping in person today. There's always the internet.

So here we go, suggestions from our friends at Hammacher Schlemmer ©:



Because who doesn't need a $95,000 sofa that looks like a hippo?



And why not literally scare the snot out of your child while helping him breathe?



My daughter needs this. A smaller one in her neighborhood scares her 80 lb black lab! Imagine what this one would do. And for only $400!



For the ultimate narcissist on your list:
I don't even know what to say about this.



For grandchildren everywhere. In case a regular kazoo isn't annoying your parents enough:
(Hello?  H?)


And last and most definitely least, the perennial puzzle from Mori Gifts:  I know this is necessary in some places on this planet, but again, why would anyone give this as a gift?  
NOT A GIFT


I'm here to help.

Happy Shopping!

1 comment:

Sigrun said...

Ha, ha. I give cash on the proviso that they tell me what they bought themselves with it. Then I can reply that I have good taste in gifts that I give.