Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Ummm....


Before I didn't go to Scotland, I had decided to clean out our closets. 

So today, now that we are home from our not-Scotland trip, I started with the closet in the bedroom over the garage, the one that gets HOT in the summer. We have a closet in the basement that is almost empty, and is climate controlled like the rest of the house.  

My husband and I went through the clothes, put some in the car for Goodwill, and the rest went to the basement closet.  But when I finished cleaning the closet out, I realized that I had found multiple zippered plastic storage bags, the kind you get when you buy sheets and comforters.  I had put them in another plastic zippered storage container:




They were empty when I found them, and they still are, and I'm storing them?  

I think I've missed the point of cleaning a closet out.  

Does anyone need these?

1 comment:

Sallyknit said...

Good for yarn storage?