Saturday, January 11, 2020

So It's Been Awhile


So here's an update.  Yes, the bathroom project in the previous post is finished.

Yay!


I am back to knitting, working on some socks

String Theory Colorworks, colorway Inertia


and a hat (that I am probably going to run out of yarn for) in order to continue avoiding the sweater project I'm intimidated by. The Throwback by Andrea Mowry.  

With these colors:


As I was shopping on wandering around the internet today, I found these bobbins:

Photo by Crafty Flutterby Creations


Aren't they cute?!

And I NEED them, right, for the areas where I don't have to carry a lot of yarn.

I suppose I could have gotten by without them, but why do that?  They will be on their way on Monday.

I do hope they are coming on a slow boat  from China.  





No comments: