Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Joining the masses

I've been reading blogs for about a year or so, and could not come up with a reason to write one myself. But today, I read Barb Cooper's blog which was about why she writes, and she convinced me. I don't know if anyone will ever read this, which is ok, but I'll have fun writing it and putting ideas to paper. I teach writing, so I should practice what I preach!

Basically, this is just a place to write, when the spirit moves me. And by spirit, I mean the writing gods, no religious connections intended. My muse. If I have one.

3 comments:

hokgardner said...

Ummm, I've been telling you for a while that as a writing teacher you needed to write every day. How come when Barb does it, you listen to her?

knittergran said...

There is a difference between writing every day and writing every day where people can SEE it.
Scary!

Barb Matijevich said...

Besides, HOK, do YOU listen to your children?

I am THRILLED that you are doing this! I am bookmarking you immediately.