Saturday, March 19, 2011

Rowan


I needed a quick, immediate-gratification project, and this Marley hat fit the bill. It is from Susan B. Anderson's Itty Bitty Hat book, and I love it. I made it for a baby boy to be born in April; I started work on it at this past Thursday's knit night and finished it yesterday. Immediate indeed!

I'm still working on the Summit Shawl and the Juneberry Triangle, but I've gotten bored by the first and still a bit intimidated by the second. Someone (perhaps the shop owner?) had left this new Rowan book out on the table we knitters gather around, and I fell in love. There are 20 projects in the book and I love, oh, ALL of them! That's a lot of knitting, so I will have to narrow down my ambition a little...a lot.

I LOVE this!


And this!


And this!

Where to begin???

2 comments:

Keeffer said...

i love the first sweater. you should make it for me.

Susan said...

That hat is darling! I love the first and third sweaters, too.