Saturday, March 22, 2014

I Have Learned

that wearing a cast means



not having to empty the dishwasher.  

Rats.  (about the plate, not about not unloading the dishwasher!)


However, with the permission of my PT, I am allowed to take off my cast to knit (which I had been doing without permission...shhhh), and I have now finished both sleeves.  I was almost finished with the first one when dH said Let's go ride bikes and we all know how that turned out.
I am so happy to be able to work on this but not so happy that now I have to rip out about four inches of the right front.  All I can think is that in an apparent bout of misplaced optimism, I decided to work the last few inches without the chart.  

Now I will rip back and knit using the chart.  

And those little white feet?  Baxter, my supervisor, checking my work.


1 comment:

Susan said...

I see that broken plate and plan a mosaic!!

Glad you get to keep up with your knitting while your bones are knitting!