Sunday, March 13, 2016

Welcome


to my fringe factory!


I don't usually like working on what the Yarn Harlot refers to as the fiddly bits, but once I figured out a simple process to add fringe to my wrap, the task became EASY fiddly bits. A long ruler, each of the two yarns in yarn bowl/yarn bell, scissors, and a crochet hook comprise the factory---easy, peasy as my youngest granddaughter says. (She adds "nice and breezy" but I don't know what that would mean in this context.)

Of course I had the help of my quality control inspector, AKA Baxter. He approved. In fact, he approved so much that he wanted to lie down on it. NO! NO! NO!




Finished! And just in time for really, really warm weather. 

So! Just in time for summer storage.  




Magic Three-Yarn Scarf and Wrap by Churchmouse Yarns and Teas


No comments: