Monday, August 4, 2008

In My Not-So-Humble Opinion

I was just at the local mall, and it must be about a million degrees outside. And acres of asphalt don't make it any cooler.

So, I think that all parking lots should be made of something that allows water to seep into the ground. I think that this would allow rain to seep through, and the parking lot wouldn't be so hot.

A. I have no idea if this is true or not, but in any case, letting water into the ground can't be a bad thing.

B. It doesn't rain here, or at least not at any here where I am, so I may never find out if it's true.

On the other hand, I did find a lamp I like to replace one I didn't like, so all is not lost.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

whoa, take a step back there Missy. You're getting all crunchy-granola on us. Something other than fields of asphalt in suburbia????? what are you ON, you long-haired hippie-chick???

hokgardner said...

Knittergran a hippie-chick! That's too funny. Although we do have some incriminating pictures of her with VERY long hair and rather hippie-ish clothing.