Friday, November 20, 2009

You Can Thank Me Later

Because I'm selfish, I want to get rid of the image of what I originally thought to be a hairball that I found this morning. I gagged, picked it up with many pieces of Kleenex, all the while wondering why there was an eyeball looking back at me....... and then I noticed the tail.

Ickkkk...........It was a slaughtered mouse.

I screamed like a little girl, called for DH to take away the remains, and am now sharing this with you in the hopes that doing so will make the picture in my mind GO AWAY!

Now I'm off to NC for pleasanter things.

Have a nice weekend! :-)

2 comments:

calicobebop said...

Yuck! Thank goodness for DH! Have fun!

Unknown said...

Nasty!! we had a cat that would kindly eat the top half and leave the pelvis and legs for us...so nice of him to share...