Friday, November 6, 2009

Dance With Me

I am experimenting and washing my hand-knit socks in my magic washing machine with the invisible agitator. I've set the machine for delicates so I'll see what happens. Normally I would wash them by hand, but I'm getting ready to go to Austin tomorrow to spoil play with help with my grandchildren, and I'm rushing to get things done.

Lily, six years old, is currently running a 101 degree fever and doesn't feel well, so my fingers and toes are crossed that it's a twenty-four hour bug and not H1N1. I'm not brave enough to brave that.

I'm doing a little "Get Better Lily" dance and a "Don't Ruin My Hand-Knit Socks" dance. Anyone care to join me???

[photo from Google Images]

2 comments:

calicobebop said...

Poor little girl! My fingers are crossed for you!!

[I'd dance but they might cart me off to crazy land...]

sallyknit said...

Did the dances work? If so, you are in Austin with socks that still fit!