Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Bobbles!

I have just finished the Bobbles blanket from the pipsqueak knits book and I'm quite happy with it, and happy that I have no more bobbles to knit until I take up making the hat after Christmas. The baby is not due until February, so I have time. Mine is a very pale yellow; I do like the blue on the cover better, but like so many parents today, this couple has chosen not to find out the sex of the baby ahead of time. These young people apparently do not know that they frustrate grandparents everywhere, grandparents who would love to knit, sew, or shop well in advance of baby's arrival!

This is the book the pattern is in. Isn't the blanket and hat set cute?
And what a cute and cooperative model!

2 comments:

hokgardner said...

You should make very clear that you are not the grandparent of this forthcoming baby. You are a friend of the grandparents!

No one needs to think that I'm pregnant again.

calicobebop said...

Lol at hokgardner! :) I have to admit - I was thinking it! Just kidding...

Are bobbles hard? That's such a cute blanket!