Friday, December 2, 2011

There's An App for That???

This is my daughter. She took this photo with her iPhone (or a friend did) and used the app called Aging Booth to see what she would look like when she is older.
She said she was supposed to look bad in her "before" picture, and really, she is pretty.

But this is what she is supposed to look like when she is older---I don't know how much older, but I think I will not download this app.


So there's an app for this. But why???

(And S, why did you do this?)

2 comments:

Sigrun said...

DH and I had pictures taken 10 years ago, and again this fall. Similar effect.

Susan said...

I started seeing signs of my mom's face when I looked in the mirror about 10 years ago!

I don't see those wrinkles between her eyes at all - looks like a generic aging program. Even so, I agree, I don't want that app.