Wednesday, November 30, 2011

The Truth Hurts

A friend recently told me that Martin Clunes, who stars in Doc Martin, has a new project coming out. I told her that I can't see him as anyone other than Doc Martin.

(Have I mentioned that I love that series?)
But just as I can't imagine Martin Clunes playing anyone other than Doc Martin, I also can't see David Suchet as anyone other than Hercule Poirot. He is Hercule Poirot. I don't much like reading the Poirot stories, written by Agatha Christie, but I really enjoy the television series.
I wondered if David Suchet is still alive. Doesn't he look OLD??? Also, I apparently confused the era in the series for the era the series was filmed---which turns out to be surprisingly recently (1989-2010).

So not only is this elderly man still alive, he is a year older than I am.

So now I'm elderly????

Oh dear.

1 comment:

Sigrun said...

We LOVE Doc Martin.