Monday, March 16, 2015

OK, iThings,



SHAPE UP!

I was going through my iCalendar this morning, looking for a medical appointment I was certain that I had scheduled.  Nope.  Not there.  

I looked on two of my iThings and still, no luck.

I gave up, called the doctor's office and asked to schedule an appointment. The scheduler asked if I wanted to change the appointment I already had.

iEmbarrassed.  

I explained to her what had happened, that I couldn't find the appointment I had apparently already made, she gave me the date and time and we laughed together.  Hah Hah Hah Hah hah hah hah

I entered---again---the date and time in my iCalendar and it asked if I wanted it in iCloud or in my Mac Calendar. When I chose iCloud, the appointment was already there! I had assumed, incorrectly, that putting something in iCloud meant that iCloud sent it to all Things i. 

Apparently it does not.

So I entered the appointment in my Mac iCalendar, and now it is in all of my iThings.  

I figure that by the time I understand how all iThings work, Apple will change how all iThings work.  

And this will be me:



1 comment:

sallyknit said...

Why I still use a paper calendar!!