Saturday, August 8, 2009

Massive

Friday has come and gone, and I've had my hair cut. I like it; it's short and it's very curly. My husband said he liked it. Here are before and after pictures.

But at dinner last night, I noticed my husband staring at me from the other end of the table.

This was the conversation:

me: What are you staring at?

dh: (although not so d right now) I just noticed that with your new hair cut, some of the hair curls down and covers your massive forehead.

me: Uh, I have a massive forehead?????

h: Well, yes, and this haircut covers part of it.

me: Glaring. Not speaking.

h: Don't you want me to be honest?

me: No, not really.

Did I know that I apparently have a massive forehead??? No, I didn't. But I do now.

Good times at Knittergran's, I'm tellin' ya.

4 comments:

Keeffer said...

massive forehead = fivehead

and you don't have a fivehead

Unknown said...

NIIIICE!!!

Sigrun said...

Your pictures are not downloading for me. So all I get is a massive white blank space. I would love to see the new haircut, and now that you mention it, the massive forehead.

knittergran said...

hmmmm...I don't know what happened-it's not a photograph, just a cartoon, but it should show up!