Wednesday, June 22, 2016

HELP!!!


WHO, I wonder, decided that all jeans must have spandex or some other stretchy fabric in them? I hate stretchy stuff in jeans, and my favorite jeans have just developed a hole. I LOVE these jeans. They fit; they are 100% cotton---no spandex, no nylon, no plastic, no rubber or whatever the #$%^& is in every pair of jeans I try on the replace them with.


Sad, amirite?

This is the south.  It's hot and stretchy fabrics are HOT to wear.  

As I hunted online for some cotton jeans that aren't ugly, I came across a link to a site titled 24 Things Women over Thirty Should Wear.  Over THIRTY??? What sort of cut-off age is thirty?

Anyway, one of the suggestions, modeled by a woman well over thirty, was this:

Torn jeans!!!

Alrighty, thought I.

Not only are they torn, but they are also white!!!  And my younger daughter said I shouldn't wear white jeans. HAH!

ALSO...I was just at Anthropologie and most of the jeans they were selling had lots of ripped areas in them. 

So I guess my blue jeans are right en vogue, y'all, and so are my newish white ones.  No spandex for me.  

Bonus! The website 24 Things Women over Thirty Should Wear concludes that they should wear, and I quote, "Whatever the f*ck they want."

YESSSS.....




1 comment:

Should Fish More said...

Hi, saw your comment on Blaugustine's blog, followed you here.
Through some fault of mine, my profile does not lead to my blog. If you're interested, my blog is at : memoirsofacardiopulmonaryguy.blogspot.com
Cheers,
Mike