Monday, September 28, 2009

I'm Nothing if Not Generous

And that’s why I’m sharing this little-known information with you.

From *A Short History of Nearly Everything by Bill Bryson:

Your skin cells are all dead. It’s a somewhat galling notion to reflect that every inch of your surface is deceased. If you are an average-sized adult you are lugging around about five pounds of dead skin, of which several billion tiny fragments are sloughed off each day. Run a finger along a dusty shelf and you are drawing a pattern very largely in old skin.

Well, that puts a whole new spin on dusting.

{{{{{{{{shudder}}}}}}}}


Oh, no, no, no. No need to thank me. You’re welcome!


(Photo NOT taken at my house)

3 comments:

Sigrun said...

I blame most of it on my DH, since he is a lot bigger than I am.

Unknown said...

nas T!

Keeffer said...

and people wonder why i love the korean spa