Thursday, June 17, 2010

Fitflops

These are my new Fitflops. Aren't they gaw-jus???!!! (OK-maybe a bit gaudy)

A couple of knitters had talked about them: how comfortable they are; how they are good for your feet; how they will make your legs and butt look really, really good. (I'm fifty-something, so that particular ship has sailed. Not gonna happen...)

So off I went to buy some. They are really comfortable, but very soft and they kind of bother the foot I have not had surgery on. I live in Chacos and they have saved me surgery on my right foot, so far, and so I worry a bit about what these may do to my foot. But I've read reviews that say they help plantar fasciitis, so I'm willing to try. And since I have lost the receipt that I had intended to save for a return within 30 days if the shoes didn't work out, I guess I HAVE to give them a try.

Older daughter did say that she wanted to try them when she visits this summer, but she may have been humoring me.

3 comments:

hokgardner said...

Fifty-something? Snort, giggle giggle.

Susan said...

Love the color!!

lornamorris said...

Fitflop is my favourite footwear all the time for any use. I like to wear it for indoor and outdoor both use because I feel very comfortable in it. Your fitflop are nice and its color is also pretty.
fitflops