Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Sez Who?


So it's the day after Memorial Day and now we can wear white. 

Just who said we couldn't until Memorial Day??? Who makes these rules???  Who made them boss of us?

My sister-in-law once told me that women over the age of thirty-five could not wear their hair long. Again, SEZ WHO!!!


I don't know who comes up with this stuff, but I don't listen anyway. I'm a free-thinker, y'all! I dance to the beat of my own drum, and all that stuff. But jokingly I asked my LA daughter about a month ago, after I had bought the first pair of white jeans I have bought since my college days, if I had to wait until Memorial Day to wear them.

Her answer:  Why would you wear white jeans?

Well, so I don't wander around in just my underwear. And because white goes with, oh, everything.

And even Prince William wears white, and BEFORE Memorial Day (although I realize this rule is only for Americans).


What is he doing?  I have no idea.


And if it's ok for the Prince, future KING of England, it's ok for me.

SEZ I.

No comments: