Monday, June 4, 2018

Nope. Nope. Nope.







On Saturday I dropped my husband, his bike, his tent, his sleeping bag, his ...well, all of his camping and bike-riding equipment off in Rome, GA, the starting point of the Bike Ride Across Georgia.  BRAG. It's a one-week bike ride through north Georgia. In June. In 90 degree weather and 3,000 percent humidity. Be still my heart.

Though when I got to Rome and saw the activity, I thought, hmmm...this part looks fun. Riders' tents were set up along a river bank, there was music, lots of people, food trucks, and lots of bikes. There are over 1,000 riders, so over 1,000 bikes. 

So maybe, with an electric bike, this could be doable.  

And then I saw-------------

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
V



No thank you. Nope. Nope. Nope.

I'm back home with air conditioning and modern plumbing.

Thank you very much, but NO. 


1 comment: