Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Rhonda has been exactly no help at all.


As I have mentioned in the past, I have a bit of a problem with The Real Housewives of Orange County. A problem, as in, I CAN'T STOP WATCHING! So I watch it and then I call older daughter, who CAN'T STOP WATCHING either (Sorry, H, for outing you) and we go over the OMG events of the current show.

These women are...I can't even describe them, but Really!!!??? Lynne's daughters are home when the eviction notice comes. Lynne's husband admits he never paid the $10,000 deposit. (yikes!) He didn't tell her there was a deposit in order to protect her. (huh?) She whines, cries, tells him she is leaving him, but then goes with the housewives to San Francisco for fun and while she is there, buys a $1,200 leather jacket? She's already wearing a leather jacket. C'mon. Is anyone really that dumb?

Apparently.

And so I try to not watch. And once I actually gave it up for a season....but then the re-runs showed up and I was there.

But now only the mean girls are left, so maybe it will be easier to stop this time. (Says the addict.)


(photo from Bravo official site; opinions added by knittergran)

1 comment:

calicobebop said...

So funny! I've caught this show from time to time and it's a blessing that it never made it my DVR or I'd be an addict too. Nothing is more fascinating than a train wreck, I always say.