Friday, October 16, 2009

Thank You, Readers!!!

Thanks to readers Sigrun and Becca for suggesting that the eyes on this elephant hat were giving it the creepy quality that bothered me. And a special thanks to Sigrun, who suggested making the eyes look droopy by putting upper lids over the top of the eyes. I think the right eye might look a bit more angry than droopy, but I'll work a little more on that. And as Sigrun said, grandson won't be looking at the hat when he is wearing it!

Also, for a funny story about parents' best intentions gone awry, read Sigrun's story in her comment on my last post. It's really cute - and funny!

4 comments:

hokgardner said...

He definitely looks angry.

calicobebop said...

Aww, droopy elephant hat! Who is the luckiest grandson EVER?! So cute!

Joyce said...

I bet the little GS will look adorable in the hat no matter what way the elephants eyes are looking:)
Joyce

Unknown said...

much better