Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Finished

Phew. I don't want to even think about how long this took. (Eight to ten hours, but who's counting?)

I put in another hour yesterday, and Dh finished it up with another two and a half hours last night. He had more patience than I (I wanted to toss the whole thing into the street and let cars run over it) but he said it apparently caused some latent OCD to kick in.

Whatever. I'm just glad it's done. And now I get to knit with it. Yay. (I think I might be holding a tiny grudge.)

Now I have to figure out where the true beginning and end of the yarn are, and I'm guessing that they are inside one of the balls or the skein...of course.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wow. thank god for OCD huh? I would have set it on fire...I have NO patience for stuff like that

calicobebop said...

Hmmm, I would have to agree. I would have either set it on fire or lined the cat box with it.

It is very pretty though!