Friday, October 30, 2009

Quick!

What does this remind you of?


Beautiful autumn woodland colors, gently blending in to one another?

or,

{{{{{{{CAMOUFLAGE}}}}}}}


I'm thinking camouflage, and that doesn't make me happy. This is made of almost one entire ball of the three balls of yarn that took dh and me 8-10 hours to unravel (but who's counting?) and this is the shawl pattern I thought would look great in it.

But I don't know any military in need of a camouflage shawl, so what to do.......

Really, I need help-----what do I do with this yarn if I don't continue the shawl? Any ideas???

2 comments:

hokgardner said...

I agree with you. Plus, using striped yarn really brings out the angles in the pattern, if that makes sense. I'll take a picture of my stripey shawl and send it to you so you can see the difference.

Unknown said...

make mittens for your grandson...?