Friday, April 5, 2013

And Now for Something....I don't know...weird?

I was just reading the fascinating thing that is the internet and came across the word "Neuticles," while I was reading a cat post.  No, a post about a cat. That had been neutered.  The owner, being a caring, diligent person, was concerned that there might be a problem with self-esteem in some neutered cats and discovered "Neuticles."

I googled the word and this came up:

I am NOT clicking on "I'm Feeling Lucky."

And I am NOT clicking on "Neuticles for Men" or "Neuticles for Humans," although I am curious about why the two are listed as separate categories.

Or maybe I'm not....


But now, on to Neuticles!
These Neuticles allow the pet to retain his natural look and self esteem?
Who knew?  Do pets study themselves in mirrors?  Do they mourn lost body parts?

Maybe they do!

But I don't think so.


I do, though, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the motto and am a little tempted to buy the bumper sticker.


It's Like Nothing Ever Changed.




(Poor Baxter.  I hope he will forgive me.  I didn't know.)
  


2 comments:

sallyknit said...

Too funny! Like you say, who knew?? I think you should go for the bumper sticker!

Susan said...

They can think of more ways to make money off of guilt and insecurity...