Sunday, April 14, 2013

Ravelry is Awesome!

Today I entered all of my knitting books and magazines in my Ravelry library.  It was much easier and took less time than entering my yarn took.  And that is because Ravelry is ...again...awesome.  I didn't even have to type in entire titles before Ravelry matched my book or magazine with the one in their library.  All I had to do is click enter and it was done.  It even matched, in the blink of an eye, a magazine from 1954.

I did have one book that it couldn't find, so it told me to find the Amazon link for it and enter that link.  And up popped the book.  In my library! 

And look:


Ravelry totalled up all of the patterns in all of the books and magazines in my library:  2,617.

I will never have to buy patterns again.  Right?

HAH!!!

No comments: