Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Good Intentions

Gone Bad.

I just went to the grocery store to buy something healthful for dinner. I did accomplish that. Then I walked past all the crunchy, salty snack foods I love. I walked past the chocolate. (I really, really love chocolate.) Then I walked past the Krispy Kremes. (I really, really, really love Krispy Kremes.)

But then I spotted the candy corn and candy pumpkins. Resistance was futile. I'm putting them in a dish that has a lid. Think that will help?

4 comments:

SQM said...

......great knitters think alike.....i bought some candy corn today too.....and putting it in the covered dish won't help i'm thinkin'....

hokgardner said...

Amateur. We've (I've) already polished off two bags of candy corns.

Unknown said...

you know, I have never tasted candy corn. i think it looks so nasty

Barb Matijevich said...

If you tape it.

Not that I know anything about that or anything.