Thursday, March 12, 2009

I Say

that a truly nice person would not put something potentially addictive in front of someone who might end up addicted to it when the formerly truly nice person knows that the other person was already addicted to something similar.

I say that I will NEVER watch The Real Housewives of New York City again just because older daughter's discussion of the newest show compelled me to watch a repeat of it last night.

I would say that I will be strong in order to not watch it, but honest to doG, these women are even more shallow and superficial than the OC housewives, and who even knew that was possible? So it will be easy to ignore the show. (Won't it???)

4 comments:

calicobebop said...

Ah yes - the addictive quality of "reality" tv means that you must: Watch it. Discuss it. Blog it. That is the way of it. :)

hokgardner said...

Sorry, I didn't mean to tempt you. Or maybe I did - I need someone else to talk to about the horror that is Luann, aka THE COUNTESS.

Unknown said...

mean evil person. I have limited myself. NO MORE NEW SHOWS. there are too many i MUST watch each week already

bernthis said...

stay away from "make me a supermodel" you want no depth? they are it.