Friday, March 20, 2009

Tacky Cool


As I have admitted in the past, I am accused by some of having tacky tastes. I just bought this gorgeous and fun jewelry holder and sent this photo of it to my daughters. Older daughter, a professional writer, said that she just couldn't find the words. Apparently she really loves it so you can guess what's on my Christmas list for her.

Younger daughter said she couldn't decide between whether it is a "Lorelei Gilmore" thing, or "OMG, you paid good money for that!" Guess what's not on my Christmas list for her.

But, don't you just LOVE it?

2 comments:

calicobebop said...

Fantastic!

Mary Ellen said...

I LOVE it. Infinitely more interesting than boring old wooden jewelry boxes, which is what I have.

I just wanted to mention that I am currently re-learning how to tat lace...I know, call me crazy. My grandmother taught me how when I was a child, and I've had a hankering to try it again lately. When I give up, maybe I'll try knitting it like a normal person!