Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Elizabeth Anne


Isn't she just the sweetest, cutest, most beautiful baby ever?


Elizabeth responds:

So this lady shows up. My sisters call her "Gran." My brother calls her "Dan." WhatEVER.

Anyhow, she sees me, plunks this hat on me, and says stuff like, "Oh, I just want to kiss her, and cuddle her, and hug her." Get in line, Lady. Get in line.

Then there are flashes of light in my face. And more flashes. Honest to doG, doesn't she know I am trying to sleep?

And she just goes on with things like "She's just the sweetest, cutest, most beautiful baby ever." Well, duh. I've been hearing that stuff as long as I can remember. Go bother my brother and sisters. Take a hike.

And she did. Take a hike that is. With me. And it rained. ON me. Well, that was fun. NOT.

But my mother took Gran, Dan, whoever, to someplace called the"airport" and now she's gone.

About time, I say. Enough is enough. Get a life, lady.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

well said BeeBee. (and that hat is adorable)

hokgardner said...

Campbell has been looking for you all morning. And Elizabeth misses having someone to snuggle her while I'm doing other things. The big girls miss their audience.

Mary Ellen said...

That baby is SO GORGEOUS! And her hat? Even cuter than the previous picture!

She could be your hat model - you'd have so many orders you couldn't keep up with them!