Tuesday, April 13, 2010

DH is Insane

and this proves it.


The very lovely (and functioning) clock DH inherited from his mother. It had previously been his grandparents'.




We have painters arriving tomorrow and the clock needed to be moved. I told him I couldn't help and that he could probably ask one of the painters to help.

Nope.

Instead he said, "I need to go get my skateboard."

Of course.

The skateboard:

So I have to admit that it worked. I found the clock in a different room. But I'm glad I wasn't around to see him use the skateboard to move the BEAUTIFUL, DELICATE clock....

Insane, I say.

2 comments:

hokgardner said...

Oh dad. Bless his little heart.

Runner Dude said...

I used a fine, antique 48 year old skateboard to move an 81 year old clock. What is wrong with lifting the clock up and placing it on the skateboard and rolling it into the other room. I rest my case. DH