Monday, April 26, 2010

Well, that is just plain wrong!

I just read a knitter's post about an episode of Hoarders during which the people who were going through the hoarder's house found lots of knitting needles. Apparently when she wasn't hoarding, she was knitting (if she could find the needles). They told her she didn't need so many and then when they found a box of Addi Turbos, they made her throw them out along with other needles.

I'd have thrown the anti-hoarder crew out myself. But then, I didn't see what the rest of the house looked like.

2 comments:

hokgardner said...

I saw that show and wondered how many knitters would be contacting the show's producers and/or the therapist involved to explain that you do really need lots of different needles.

I thought it was the wrong thing for the therapist to have started with.

Unknown said...

My mom was watching that one with me and was shocked that the woman threw them out. She was like, that's not hoarding, that's knitting!!!!